I hope you enjoy your visit to my themes blog! All my theme related questions are answered here. Use the little circles below this box to navigate the page. But before you start, there are several rules you must abide by before you can use any of my themes.
- Do not remove the credit. By that I mean, please don't move it to a secondary page or pop up or wherever. Please let it remain the place I put it.
- Do not use my themes as a base code. If you want a base code, message me and I'll give you some.
- Do not take pieces of my code and incorporate them into your own themes. If you do this, I will find you and replace your toothpaste with superglue.
- Your feedback is appreciated! If you're having problems with a theme, or just want to pop in to tell me how much you like it, it doesn't matter! I love talking to you guys.
NOTE: Once you click the type of theme that you want (Or any of the links in this section actually), they will be shown in the little box to your right.
What kind of themes do you want?:
NOTE: Click the next little circle for a list of my favourite theme-makers
Tumblr theme recovery page (for when you've made a blunder or something and you lose your custom html! It stores the last 20 saves of your custom theme)
Ettudis - Her themes are amazing and she literally inspired me to start making themes. I haven't actually had a chance to send her a message and tell her this, but she's one of my major influences.
Gyapo - The very first tumblr theme I used was made by her, and for you that might not be a big thing, but to me it is!
Soonjun Themes - Her themes are probably some of the most complex I've seen and one day I want to have half as much skill as she does.
Now, in no particular order (note some of these persons may not have themes released, but they're html gods):
Please remember that I'm not online all the the time, therefore if you would ask your theme questions off anon I'd really appreciate it. That way, I can ensure that you recieve the answer to your question. Also, please bear in mind that I only fix flaws in my coding, I cannot help you with a theme someone else has made. (Well, unless you're my friend, and if you are, don't message me here about that.) With that in mind, ask away lovely!
- willyummyherondale likes this
- amypund likes this
- nagareboshi22 likes this
- thatroleplayer reblogged this from devsthemes
- caketheneko likes this
- turn-your-head-and-petrikov likes this
- sextingclifford likes this
- asdghjklfandoms likes this
- cloakativelys likes this
- plantsboy reblogged this from devsthemes
- lemonemoji likes this
- jawllines reblogged this from devsthemes
- larryyesplease likes this
- michaelcliffdors reblogged this from devsthemes
- elctra reblogged this from devsthemes
- devsthemes posted this